Gamescom is the world‘s largest event for interactive entertainment and the international platform for business and new products of the computer and video game industry:
- - Extensive support from the entire gaming industry, from big international publishers to small country-specific brands.
- - A very international mix of exhibitors, visitors and press.
- - Meeting point of the entire gaming community from developers to publishers and press to specialist retailers and consumers
- - About 355,000 visitors from 106 countries playfully discovered new worlds.
- - Highly efficient business platform with over 30,700 trade visitors.
- - Unique trade fair and event highlight with fascinating accompanying programme and spectacular side events – 150,000 fans rocked at the gamescom city festival.
- - Exceptional media echo both domestic and international.
- - Devcom – the primary game developers event at gamescom.
You don’t want to miss this! Concentrated gaming fun, pure entertainment, inspiration and innovation – everybody who is anybody meets at gamescom. Discover the newest games, test games before everybody else and be part of the biggest event the games industry has to offer.